- Meets or exceeds all ASME Standards
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Proven for safety, strength, and longevity
- 100% Welded steel construction
CPP-G2A & G4A
- Equipped with a 24″60 cm tool crib
- Castor rollers prevent damage to building
- EZ™ Test Weight System can be attached or removed in seconds
- Roof available for CPP-G2A & G4A for an additional fee
CPP-G4A (As Dedicated ERP)
- The CPP-G4A can also operate as an Emergency Rescue Platform (ERP)
- Room for two to four personnel
- Secondary stretcher access ramp/door
- Emergency placards can be easily removed
- Can be outfitted with First Aid equipment
- Comes with roof
- Comes with built in roof
- Slim profile
- No need for additional rigging. Connect crane hook directly to master-link.
- Narrow design allows for personnel to work side by side.
- Wire rope rigging and master link provided.
Request a Quote
|Model||Capacity||Load Limit||Dimensions||Bottom Weight||Roof Weight||EZ™ Test Weight|
|CPP-G4A||4 people||1,302 lb590 kg||7′ 5″2.26 m||4′ 1″1.24 m||7′ 9″2.35 m||4′ 6″1.37 m||875 lb395 kg||443 lb201 kg||1,805 lb818 kg|
|CPP-G2A||2 people||645 lb292 kg||4′ 7″1.40 m||3′ 3″1.00 m||7′ 9″2.35 m||4′ 6″1.37 m||480 lb220 kg||205 lb93 kg||815 lb370 kg|
|* H1: height with roof *H2: height without roof|
|HMT 49||2 people||500 lb226 kg||4’8″1.42 m||2’8″0.81 m||7’8″2.34 m||474 lb215 kg|
|Lakeshore||2 people||500 lb226 kg||12′3.66 m||2’6″0.76 m||3’9″1.14 m||535 lb243 kg|
CPP Series: Can be used with: Crane Forklift
HMT: Can be used with: Crane Forklift
Lakeshore: Can be used with: Crane Forklift
There are many reasons why renting a crane man basket is better than buying it. If you’re not exactly sure what type of equipment to buy, renting can help you make your decision and allow you to test out different types of equipment before deciding on a purchase.
So why rent from Bigfoot Crane?
- Save money. No down payment and no consuming the depreciation from a new piece of equipment.
- Less hassle. Rental items are delivered to site, picked up and there’s also no need to incur storage fees keeping it in your facility waiting for the next project it’s needed on.
- Testing for the right piece of equipment. If there are several different styles of equipment, renting allows you to test what works best without the upfront purchase costs.
- Renting is flexible and affordable. Shorter duration projects allow you to have the equipment only when it’s needed.
- All equipment is inspected and certified annually, which is required by WorkSafe BC.
- Real time responses and same day delivery is available.
For whatever your reason, we’re here to help you get Legendary Service on our Legendary rental equipment. Call or request a quote today.