Below are some of the many features of the smartphone anemometer by Navis.
- Wireless link to Smartphones and tablets via a free app
- Range up to 100 m/325 feet
- Data refresh every 2 seconds
- 1 year minimum battery life
- Wind tunnel calibrated sensors with precision stainless steel ball bearing and replaceable cups
- Displays current, average and maximum wind speed, direction, temperature and history graphs (on mobile app)
- Programmable wind speed alarm
Wind Data at Your Fingertips
WINDY™ Smartphone Anemometer consist of wind speed and direction sensors which wirelessly transmit real-time wind and temperature data to your smartphone or tablet. With our free WINDY™ App (Available for iOS and Android), you can read instant data of current, average and maximum wind speed, direction, temperature and view history graphs.
- Stick the Anemometer anywhere you need, with its optional, handy magnetic bracket;
- Turn on your display (smartphone with Windy App installed) unit (your anemometer and display are already set up to talk to each other);
- Set your desired safety parameters;
- Upload WINDY™ to your smart phone and set your safety parameters;
- Enter the unit number of your Anemometer into the smart phone application;
- The smartphone application will parallel the display unit up to 100 meters on a line of sight basis.