Features for our Jersey Barrier Grabber Rentals
- Automatic load and release mechanism for quick and easy material movement
- Adjustable sizing
- Large opening width allows usage with large barriers
- Easily adjusted by means of a locating pin and steel jaws on demand for slippery barriers
- Grippers to prevent slippage
- Adjustable sizing can pick up items as small as 2″ in up to 31″. Please refer to adjustment ranges in diagram below
- Meets or exceeds all ASME Standards
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Proven for safety, strength, and longevity
- 100% Welded steel construction
- Optional fork mounted hook can be rented for use with a forklift
Request a Quote
Did You Know?
Most factory pick points that you find on pre-cast concrete blocks and barriers are only rated for a maximum of three uses. The use of a barrier grab such as the PZM-NJ is suggested for any project including the movement of pre-cast concrete.
|Model||Capacity (Weight)||ADJUSTMENT RANGE||WEIGHT|
|PZM-NJPZM-NJ||11,023 lb5,000 kg||2-31 in50-800 mm||540 lb245 kg|
Can be used with: Crane Forklift
|Bottom Left Holes||Bottom Right Holes||All Upper Holes||potential spacing|
|11||11||AA||from 0’ 0” to 0’ 4”from 0 to 115 mm|
|22||22||AA||from 0’ 4” to 0’ 8″from 115 to 215 mm|
|33||33||AA||from 0’ 8” to 12″from 225 to 315 mm|
|44||44||BB||from 1′ 0″ to 1′ 4″from 325 to 415 mm|
|55||55||BB||from 1′ 4″ to 1′ 8″from 425 to 515 mm|
|66||66||BB||from 1′ 8″ to 2′ 0″from 525 to 615 mm|
|77||77||CC||from 2′ 0″ to 2′ 4″from 625 to 715 mm|
|88||88||CC||from 2′ 4″ to 2′ 8″from 725 to 815 mm|
There are many reasons why renting a jersey barrier grabber is better than buying it. If you’re not exactly sure what type of equipment to buy, renting can help you make your decision and allow you to test out different types of equipment before deciding on a purchase.
So why Jersey Barrier Grabber Rentals from Bigfoot Crane?
- Save money. No down payment and no consuming the depreciation from a new piece of equipment.
- Less hassle. Rental items are delivered to site, picked up and there’s also no need to incur storage fees keeping it in your facility waiting for the next project it’s needed on.
- Testing for the right piece of equipment. If there are several different styles of equipment, renting allows you to test what works best without the upfront purchase costs.
- Renting is flexible and affordable. Shorter duration projects allow you to have the equipment only when it’s needed.
- All equipment is inspected and certified annually, which is required by WorkSafe BC.
- Real time responses and same day delivery is available.
For whatever your reason, we’re here to help you get Legendary Service on our Legendary rental equipment. Call or request a quote today.