Manager – Bigfoot Crane Academy
With over 2 decades of experience and expertise in the heavy equipment industry Ralf has a solid reputation and impeccable safety record.
Ralf successfully navigated himself with focus, skill and intent through the ranks of some of Canada’s largest crane rental companies. From Apprentice to Journeyman, Supervisor to Operations Manager and now he is right at home in his role as Manager and Head Instructor of the Bigfoot Crane Academy.
This ascent through each position gives Ralf an unparalleled advantage over the competition. His years of practical experience in combination with his qualifications and dedication to cranes and crane safety is unmatched in the industry. Sharing his knowledge, experience and passion with future Crane Operator’s continues to be extremely rewarding for Ralf, whether the class is in our Crane Academy classroom or Ralf travels to your site – he loves to talk Crane!
If you are looking for superior, first class training call Ralf at (604) 626-2568
- Red Seal Certified Mobile Crane Operator
- Level A Lattice Friction Unlimited Crane Operator
- Level A Self-Erect Tower Crane Operator
- Master Rigger Certification (ITI)
- Fulford Certification Level 1 Rigger Certifier
- Supervisor Safety Management Diploma
- Certificate of Recognition for Safety (BCCSA)
- North America Top Trainer 2016 (Crane Hotline Magazine)
- Certified Construction Hoist Operator (Technical Safety BC)