- Meets or exceeds all ASME Standards
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Proven for safety, strength, and longevity
- 100% Welded steel construction
- 5 Buckets in 1
- High-Value attachments to choose from: Side Chutes, Forklift Pockets, Elephant Trunks
- Auto Closing Gate
- Conical central discharge concrete bucket
- Optional side-chute
- Auto-closing gate
- Additional trunk hose allows for hard to reach areas to be poured
- Tested for Safety, Strength, and Longevity
- Side dumping for pours where bucket cannot be lifted over top
- Slim profile
|Model||Capacity||Height||Height||Diameter||Payload||Weight*||Side Chute||Fork Pockets*|
|C-50N||0.65 cu yd500 L||3’8″1.13 m||4’4″1.23 m||3’5″1.05 m||2,866 lb1,300 kg||250 lb105 kg||33 lb15 kg||210 lb95 kg|
|C-99N||1.3 cu yd1,000 L||4’2″1.25 m||4’10”1.45 m||5’2″1.59 m||5,732 lb2,600 kg||507 lb230 kg||33 lb15 kg||210 lb95 kg|
|C-150N||2.0 cu yd1,500 L||5’0″1.53 m||5’8″1.70 m||5’2″1.59 m||8,598 lb3,900 kg||585 lb265 kg||33 lb15 kg||210 lb95 kg|
|C-200N||2.6 cu yd2,000 L||5’0″1.53 m||5’8″1.70 m||6’0″1.85 m||11,464 lb5,200 kg||677 lb307 kg||40 lb18 kg||255 lb115 kg|
|CL-150||2.0 cu yd1,500 L||5’0″1.53 m||*5’8″*1.70 m||5’2″1.59 m||8,598 lb3,900 kg||585 lb265 kg||33 lb15 kg||–|
|BCE-150||2.0 cu yd1,500 L||5’1″1.55 m||**9’1″**2.77 m||4’11”1.50 m||7,275 lb3 300 kg||1,113 lb505 kg||–||–|
|HMT 750L||.98 cu yd750 L||5’9″1.75 m||**8’9″**2.67 m||4’7″1.40 m||3,960 lb1796 kg||485 lb220 kg||–||–|
|Height*: Height with fork pockets. Height**: Height with lifting arm up. Weight*: Does not include side chute and/or fork pockets. Fork Pockets*: Includes 6’6″ elephant trunk.|
C-N Series: Can be used with: Crane Forklift
C-L Series: Can be used with: Crane Forklift
BCE-150: Can be used with: Crane Forklift
HMT 750L: Can be used with: Crane Forklift
There are many reasons why renting a concrete bucket is better than buying it. If you’re not exactly sure what type of equipment to buy, renting can help you make your decision and allow you to test out different types of equipment before deciding on a purchase.
So why Crane Concrete Bucket Rentals from Bigfoot Crane?
- Save money. No down payment and no consuming the depreciation from a new piece of equipment.
- Less hassle. Rental items are delivered to site, picked up and there’s also no need to incur storage fees keeping it in your facility waiting for the next project it’s needed on.
- Testing for the right piece of equipment. If there are several different styles of equipment, renting allows you to test what works best without the upfront purchase costs.
- Renting is flexible and affordable. Shorter duration projects allow you to have the equipment only when it’s needed.
- All equipment is inspected and certified annually, which is required by WorkSafe BC.
- Real time responses and same day delivery is available.
For whatever your reason, we’re here to help you get Legendary Service on our Legendary rental equipment. Call or request a quote today.