Long Range Anemometers: Wind Data at Your Fingertips
NAVIS Long Range Anemometers consist of wind speed and/or wind direction sensors which wirelessly transmit real time wind and temperature data to your paired display unit. Read instant data including, average and maximum wind speed, direction, temperature and view history graphs.
With the NAVIS Data Logging System you get all of the NAVIS benefits plus a complete data history running up to 168 consecutive hours stored on exchangeable SD cards.
Models – Extended Range (Up to 1200m/3,937 feet)
- WL 12x/WS/FCC (Windspeed Sensor)
- WL 12x/WSD/FCC (Windspeed + Wind Direction Sensor)
- Shown on LCD
- Current wind speed and temp. and optional wind direction
- Unique date/time stamp, 24 hour wind speed, and temp. graphs
- 7 day history of instant and average wind speed stored to SD card
- Average and maximum wind speed, temp. at selected interval
- Average wind direction (WL 12x/WSD/FCC model only)