Features of the Windy Wireless Anemometer
- Wireless sensor and magnetic mounting
- Several models available with programmable relay outputs
- Long range (1300 m w/W410X)
- 1 year minimum battery life
- Alarm and pre-alarm warning lights
- Built-in audible alarm
- XB model has 3 programmable alarm relay outputs
- Back-lit graphic LCD
- Optional magnetic display mounting
- Optional self leveling sensor mounting bracket
Wireless Anemometer – Wind Data at Your Fingertips
WINDY™ Wireless Anemometer consist of wind speed and direction sensors which wirelessly transmit real-time wind and temperature data to your smartphone or tablet. With our free WINDY™ App (Available for iOS and Android), you can read instant data of current, average and maximum wind speed, direction, temperature and view history graphs.
A wind measurement system can be a very valuable asset, providing you ongoing benefits such as improved scheduling. An anemometer also has the potential to prevent weather-induced accidents and their associated human and material damage. In its most basic form, a remote wind monitoring system combines an anemometer with data storage and long-range communication. Of course, the unit’s physical construction must also ensure it withstands site conditions.