- Mortar bucket can be used to move bulk materials or supplies
- Low profile to fit into limited height locations
- Durable design allows the bins to be lifted with forks or hoisted with a crane
- Meets or exceeds all ASME Standards
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Proven for safety, strength, and longevity
- 100% Welded steel construction
Request a Quote
|Model||Capacity (volume)||Dimensions||Capacity (weight)||Weight|
|M-35M-35||0.46 cu yd350 L||1’5″420 mm||4’2″1,260 mm||3’10″1,170 mm||1,698 lb770 kg||95 lb43 kg|
Can be used with: Crane Forklift
There are many reasons why renting a crane mortar bucket is better than buying it. If you’re not exactly sure what type of equipment to buy, renting can help you make your decision and allow you to test out different types of equipment before deciding on a purchase.
So why Mortar Bucket Rentals from Bigfoot Crane?
- Save money. No down payment and no consuming the depreciation from a new piece of equipment.
- Less hassle. Rental items are delivered to site, picked up and there’s also no need to incur storage fees keeping it in your facility waiting for the next project it’s needed on.
- Testing for the right piece of equipment. If there are several different styles of equipment, renting allows you to test what works best without the upfront purchase costs.
- Renting is flexible and affordable. Shorter duration projects allow you to have the equipment only when it’s needed.
- All equipment is inspected and certified annually, which is required by WorkSafe BC.
- Real time responses and same day delivery is available.
For whatever your reason, we’re here to help you get Legendary Service on our Legendary rental equipment. Call or request a quote today.