- Automatic locking base
- Can be dumped while seated, with the use of a rope attached to the spring loaded hook
- Wheels designed to be used inside buildings for general site waste product
- Safety chain to attach to forklift
- Meets or exceeds all ASME Standards
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Proven for safety, strength, and longevity
- 100% Welded steel construction
|Model||Capacity (Volume)||Dimensions||Capacity (WEight)||Weight|
|BB-99BB-99||1.31 cu yd1,000 L||5’3″1.6 m||3’8″1.11 m||3’11″1.19 m||3’5”1.04 m||2’4″0.7 m||3,307 lb1,500 kg||397 lb180 kg|
Can be used with: Crane Forklift
There are many reasons why renting a forklift tipping bucket is better than buying it. If you’re not exactly sure what type of equipment to buy, renting can help you make your decision and allow you to test out different types of equipment before deciding on a purchase.
So why forklift tipping bucket rental from Bigfoot Crane?
- Save money. No down payment and no consuming the depreciation from a new piece of equipment.
- Less hassle. Rental items are delivered to site, picked up and there’s also no need to incur storage fees keeping it in your facility waiting for the next project it’s needed on.
- Testing for the right piece of equipment. If there are several different styles of equipment, renting allows you to test what works best without the upfront purchase costs.
- Renting is flexible and affordable. Shorter duration projects allow you to have the equipment only when it’s needed.
- All equipment is inspected and certified annually, which is required by WorkSafe BC.
- Real time responses and same day delivery is available.
For whatever your reason, we’re here to help you get Legendary Service on our Legendary rental equipment. Call or request a quote today.