Taught by an accomplished Crane and Rigging Instructor at your location, this course combines in-class content with practical experience. Students receive 4 hours of classroom theory and 4 hours of hands on practical training to ensure your employees are well trained and qualified to perform their daily hoisting and rigging duties. The goal of the Overhead Crane and Rigging Course is to equip you for a safe career as a knowledgeable and confident operator.
- Crane types and Components
- Crane Terminology
- Crane Hand Signals
- Regulations and Safe Operating Procedures
- Pre-Operational Inspections
- Rigging Hardware
- How to Determine Load Weight and Center of Gravity
- Rigging Inspection and Rejection Criteria
- Rigging Hitches and Rigging Capacity Chart Interpretation
- Estimating Sling Angles
Tuition and fees
Call for a fast quote on training at your location anywhere in Canada.
Please note that this program is only provided at customer locations where a crane is available.